These release notes describe the new feature improvements for InfoDrainage 2021.1
Delivering animated phase wide 3D Views for all objects and surfaces as well as individual Stormwater Controls to enable better visualization and interrogation of site design and replicating the true to build nature of sustainable drainage systems. Visually helps to identify errors, incorrect levels and locations of flooding as well as enable better communication of designs.
- Animate water level for selected rainfall event.
- Move around 3D View via keyboard, mouse or with user interface controls.
- Right-click on Plan View or Objects and Zoom to Extents or Selection to centre in desired location.
- Views Ribbon to enable setup of optimal windows layout with multiple stored views.
- Interpret and explain results for Stormwater Controls more easily by automatically seeing the US and DS Depth as well as optionally displaying intermediate depths to demonstrate the passing of water through each Stormwater Control.
- Aids understanding of the behaviour of water within Stormwater Controls that slow down the flow to help visually communicate the results with confidence.
For information about the improvements in earlier versions of the application, refer to Improvements in Previous Releases.