To upload an InfoWater Pro model into Info360 Insight software application:
- Open your InfoWater ProPro model from your InfoWater Pro software application.
- Go to InfoWater Pro ribbon, and click on the Publish to Info360.combutton.
- In the next screen, be sure to select all three Export checkboxes before you publish your existing InfoWater Pro model to www.info360.com.
- Click on the Browse
- Click Publish .
- Once you have generated the network layer and assets into a CSV file, and you have generated the model files (*.inp format) and live data mapping files, you will see the Model Upload Progress report and the InfoWater Pro dialog box, as shown below.
- You can also view a log in your upload output file, as shown below.
- Go to Info360 Insight website (www.info360.com) to view your uploaded InfoWater Pro model.
- Log into Info360 Insight website.
- Go to Incident Manager to view your uploaded InfoWater Pro model incidents.
- Choose an incident to view your populated incident data from your uploaded InfoWater Pro model.