- Open the InfoWorks ICM License Key Setup.
- With the License Key Setup open, choose the ‘Select a license to use with the software’ option and click ‘Next.’
- Select the ‘Choose the license to use for the current user on this computer’ option and click ‘Next.’
- If connecting to a fixed license, choose the following license type and click ‘Apply’:
If connecting to a floating license, choose the following option, specify the computer name of the machine hosting the floating license, and click ‘Apply’:
- Open the InfoWorks ICM License Key Setup again, select ‘Choose the InfoWorks ICM and InfoAsset Manager licenses to use’, and click ‘Next.’
- Select ‘ICMOne’ from the options in the dropdown next to ‘ICM license,’ then click ‘Apply:’
- Open InfoWorks ICM from the list of Programs or from the desktop icon
If you receive a pop-up message about a master database not being selected or no message at all, then all is well and you may move on to ‘How to Open/Create a Master Database.’ If you receive any license errors or any other error preventing InfoWorks ICM to open, please email email@example.com with a screenshot of the error or create a support ticket on the portal.