|Click to download the Introduction [Metric] tutorial model files.|
- Continue working on your previous file or open ID_Metric_Intro_Tutorial_Ch3.iddx.
- Ensure the previously created rainfall is selected. Go to the Analysis ribbon, and then select Analysis Criteria > My FSR.
- In the Analysis ribbon, click Validate. This will report any issues with the model. Click OK.
- Click the Go button to start the simulation.
- With only pipes in the network the Connections Summary is shown first. Use the Storm Selector on the Results Ribbon Use the Critical Storm button on the form to show the worst case storm for all storms run. We can see that a few of the pipes are surcharged and there is some flooding. We will revisit this after we have added storage to the network.