Follow these steps to successfully install Info360:
- Admin rights on the server where Info360 will be installed
- Have the Info360 license information handy from the email sent by Innovyze.
- Go through the Pre-Installation Steps outlined here.
- Download the latest installer from the Innovyze Website
- Info360 X.X – Required
- Info360 Agent X.X - (Optional) Recommended for routine data sampling
- Info360 Data Collector X.X - This add-on requires a separate license as it is a separate purchase from the Info360
- Double-click to run the installer; admin rights required.
- Click Next on the Welcome page.
- Review the License Agreement and click Yes to accept and continue.
- Enter the CD Key.
- Enter the User Name, Company Name and the Serial Number.
- A Default Web Site will be selected, click Next.
- Select a place where Info360 server components will go. By default it is: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Info360. Click Next.
- Click Yes to confirm the name used for the application pool in the IIS manager.
- Some of the Info360 components goes to Program Files as well. If desired, change the path. Click Next.
- Install process will begin.
- If prompted for additional steps, simply click OK.
- A separate window will be launched during the above installation process which asks for the database information.
- Click OK on the above screen. Depending on above notes/steps, it could take some time and show a window below:
- From the machine where Info360 is installed, navigate to this link: http://localhost/Info360/ which will load the Info360 log in page.
- Please Contact Innovyze for the default User Name and Password