- Click on the About button in the InfoWater Pro ribbon.
- Click on the License Details
- You will need to enter in information for the provided fields in the InfoWater Product Family License Client dialog box, as shown below.
- Choose one of the following two options for your license location:
- Local Machine - Select No-net to choose a fixed license that is located on your physical machine. Use the ILA to install it onto your machine. If you need help using ILA, please contact Innovyze Customer Support.
- Network Server Location - Select this option to enter in a IP address for your network server location, as shown above.
- You will need to define the following parameters for your feature level:
- Select InfoWater Pro Suite checkbox to install a software license for InfoWater Pro Suite. If you do not select any checkbox, then the default is the InfoWater Pro software license.
- Select from one of the following radio buttons: 1,000 Links; 3,000 links; 5,000 Links; 10,000 Links; or Unlimited.
- Click Apply. The following dialog box should pop up stating that you have successfully installed your software license:
- Click on the About