Stored graph can be quickly recalled using the Attributes Tab in the Model Explorer. Click on the Stored Graph button to view the Stored Graph dialog box.
The Stored Graph saves all user-defined settings about output source, graph type, graph appearance, and external data sources. When a Stored Graph object is created in the model, you can double click it to bring up the customized graph with updated output and external data sources. The following shows a typical procedure about how to create and access a Stored Graph.
- Start by creating graph (i.e., Tank Graph).
- Customize the graph by adding an extra axis and an extra panel through the Reference Graph button in the graph toolbar. For details about referencing output or external data sources, refer to the Reference Graph page.
- Customize the graph further by changing the graph format through the Properties button in the graph toolbar. For details about changing graph properties, please refer to the Graph Properties page.
- Save the customized graph as a Stored Graph in the model by clicking Stored Graph in the Graph toolbar, and enter a name for the Stored Graph, and click OK.
- Save and exit the InfoWater Pro model.
- Open and initialize the InfoWater Pro model, click on the Stored Graphs button in the Model Explorer to bring up the Stored Graphs dialog box, select a Stored Graph, and double-click on its icon to open the customized graph.