- Start by creating graph (i.e., Tank Graph).
- Customize the graph by adding an extra axis and an extra panel through the Reference Graph button in the graph toolbar. For details about referencing output or external data sources, refer to the Reference Graph page.
- Customize the graph further by changing the graph format through the Properties button in the graph toolbar. For details about changing graph properties, please refer to the Graph Properties page.
- Save the customized graph as a Stored Graph in the model by clicking Stored Graph in the Graph toolbar, and enter a name for the Stored Graph, and click OK.
- Save and exit the InfoWater Pro model.
- Open and initialize the InfoWater Pro model, click on the Stored Graphs