The following list provides the new and exciting features in the latest release of XPSWMM/XPStorm in versions 2023.1 and 2023.2
For the list of features and improvements in previous releases, refer to Features in Previous Releases.
- XP2D Extreme Sub-Grid Sampling Depth Output is now the default Sub-Grid Sampling method. This replaces the 2021 series SGS Depth Interpolation method.
- XPSWMM/XPStorm model performance on loading terrain (TINs) and large 2D Result loading over 60% faster.
- XPSWMM/XPStorm no longer includes Notepad++ in the installer.
- XPSWMM/XPStorm 2023 release now includes XPWSPG for all licenses. This is not backward compatible.
- Increase Node Count for Thales Complete Licenses
- Allow the Generate User-Defined Hydrographs in Hydraulics for Sacramento Hydrology to pass the negative flows into Hydraulics mode.
An issue regarding XPX export has been fixed where a single quote would interrupt the export. This issue is no longer encountered.
XPSWMM/XPStorm now compiles with Visual Studio 2019.
- An issue regarding missing grid extents no longer crashes the software.
- Several issues regarding missing PO and Flow Line results are now included in the results with the updated XP2D Engine.
- Check for updates... is removed from the Help menu as the server used to reference no longer exists.