This feature allows you to add hazard values into your hazard map.
- Go to Tools > Results Post Processing > Apply Hazard Value.
- In the Apply Hazard Value dialog, click Edit. In the Select dialog, add a new hazard value and then click the Add button. Once the new 2D User Hazard Value is added, select it and then click Edit.
In the Edit User-Defined Hazard Value dialog, enter a value in the Hazard Value field.Note: The Hazard Value is the value you want associate with the variable Velocity, Depth, or DebFac. For example, enter velocity * depth/2.
- Click Ok.
- Select a 2D User Hazard Values from the list and then click Select in the dialog.
- In the Apply Hazard Value dialog, select the Results Set from the drop-down menu.
- In the Data Set column, select from the drop-down menu.
Click Apply. The processing may take a few minutes. When completed, a new layer, called the Hazard Values layer, will exist in the Layers control panel.The properties of the hazard map can be revised by right-clicking the layer and selecting Properties.