This section provides the download links for you to access the required third party prerequisites and database drivers needed. The Prerequisites are installed together when using the executable installation found here . The msi installers will require the prerequisites to be installed before running the application.
- Sentinel SuperPro Driver -
- Microsoft .NET 4.5.2 Runtime
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable (2019 and above should install the 64-bit version)
The Microsoft Access Database drivers are used to access external data such as MDB, XLS, XLSX via GIS Link. From XPSWMM 2019 and beyond, this driver will need to be the 64-bit version of this Microsoft Access Database Engine is needed. Based on changes driven by Microsoft, the 32-bit driver and the latest 64-bit driver cannot be installed side by side. For users with Office 365 installed, Microsoft recently changed its policy and only the same bit version of driver as the Office can be installed. Therefore, for users with Office 32-bit installed, an error will occur when trying to install the 64-bit. There are two workaround for this situation,
- You can uninstall the 32-bit version of office and install the 64-bit version, or
- You can install the 64-bit in a silent mode as shown below from the Microsoft download links;
If Office 365 is already installed, side by side detection will prevent the installation from proceeding. Instead perform a /quiet install of these components from command line. To do so, download the desired AccessDatabaseEngine.exe or AccessDatabaeEngine_x64.exe to your PC, open an administrative command prompt, and provide the installation path and switch Ex: C:\Files\AccessDatabaseEngine.exe /quiet
Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable (x86 or x64)
- Microsoft Access Database Engine 2016 Redistributable (x86 or x64)
If you have trouble installing the software from the executable due to an incompatible Sentinel driver, a simple uninstall of the driver does not actually remove the active driver. Users need to clean the system of this driver.
- Sentinel SuperPro Cleanup Tool
- To clean a system of active Sentinel drivers, utilize the SSD Cleanup tool provided by Gemalto.
- download from https://sentinel.gemalto.com/sentinel-drivers/
Sentinel Advanced Medic
- To assist in driver communication, and dongle issues, utilize the Sentinel Advanced Medic to diagnose problems with Sentinel Hardware keys.
- Download from Sentinel Advanced Medic.