The following procedure describes the steps on how to install XPSWMM. For XPStorm, it follows a very similar process.
- In the main screen, click Next to start the XPSWMM installation process.
- Review the License Agreement and select the check box to accept the terms and activate the Next button. Click Next.
- On the Setup Type screen, select the Standalone option. Click Next.
- The shortcuts to the desktop and the start menu will be added by default. You can customize them by clearing the options. Click Next.
- Browse to the folder where the program will be installed. Click Next.
- Browse to the location of your configuration file, xpswmm.xcf. It is found on the USB or DVD when you purchased XPSWMM or attached to an email if you purchased an upgrade. Click Next.
- Click Install to continue with the installation.
- When the installation is completed, click Finish.