For fixed license, install XPSWMM on your machine, and then you can apply the Thales software license. Click the topics below for detailed instructions.
- In the main screen, click Next to start the XPSWMM installation process.
- Review the License Agreement and select the check box to accept the terms and activate the Next button. Click Next.
- On the Setup Type screen, select the Thales Software License (Fixed or Floating) option. Click Next.
- The shortcuts to the desktop and the start menu will be added by default. You can customize them by clearing the options. Click Next.
- Browse to the folder where the program will be installed. Click Next.
- Click Install to continue with the installation.
- When the installation is completed, click Finish.
Apply Thales Software License
- Before starting XPSWMM, you need to first apply software license.
- In the splash screen, click the License Selection button.
- Choose the options available for your license bundle in the License Selection dialog. For fixed license, select Local under License Source. This will limit the licenses to those available locally to your machine.
A list of all licenses available to the machine is displayed in the Available Licenses section. Select the license from the list and then click OK to apply the license.