These release notes describe the new features and improvements, operating system requirements, and installation type for XPRafts 2018.1.1.
New Features and Improvements
- Added additional support for ARR2016 spatially varying rainfall.
- Created an Ensemble Statistics Utility to analyze ARR2016 ensemble results.
- Updated the C++ runtime to C++ 2017 edition.
- Updated XPDiagnostic to most recent version.
- Increased the number of stacked storms that can be solved in the engine from 3000 to 10000.
- Added the ability for the ARR2016 Storm Generator to handle and generate catchment dependent rainfall data.
- Initial and Continuing losses are now imported when importing data from the ARR data hub.
- Ensemble statistics selects the first highlighted node by default.
- Users can now highlight and delete multiple rows in stacked storm at the same time.
- Added an entry in XPTABLES to set the Subcatchment Location for ARR2016 Catchment Dependent Rainfall models.
- The ensemble statistics utility will now filter the ensembles based on location to give meaningful statistics for catchment dependent rainfall models.
- Improved retarding basin documentation.
- Fixed a bug where the engine would not solve if file paths were longer than 80 characters or contained periods.
- Fixed a bug where the catchment data was sometimes not being exported correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the total area of catchments 1 and 2 with non-completely pervious/impervious areas would sometimes be miscalculated.
- Fixed a bug where text was missing from the Retarding Basin dialog window.
- The Y-axis range of Box Plot results is now based on the selected AEP, rather than all AEPs.
- Renamed Automatic Storm Generator in XPRafts to ARR87 Automatic Storm Generator.
- Fixed a bug where hydsys files were not being read correctly.
- Updated the EULA to replace XP Solutions with Innovyze.
- Fixed a bug where data was not always being copied correctly when duplicating a rafts storm in Global data.
- Fixed a bug where duplicating a stage/discharge rating curve would not copy all the data correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the dialog window for 10 unequal subareas was not displayed correctly.
- Fixed a bug where trying to stop the XPRafts engine prematurely could crash the software.
- Added a feature to enable/disable all stacked storms in Global Storms window.
- Renamed the Description column in Global Storms to AEP for use in the Ensemble Statistics Utility.
- Fixed a bug where some stacked storms were not correctly selected when opening an XPRafts 2013 model in 2018.
- Fixed a bug where certain flags were not set correctly when importing a model from 2013.
- When importing storms from the storm generator, the number of iterations is set to 1.5 times the total duration of the storm (burst plus preburst duration).
- Extended the width of the storm name drop-down in Review Results to handle longer named storms.
- Imported storms from Storm Generator are now ticked on by default.
- Improved the visibility of progress bars in the UI for longer running processes.
- Added a check before replacing all storms when importing from Storm Generator.
- Increased the width of the Number of Intervals column in stacked storms to handle larger values.
- Fixed an issue where an empty internal field was selectable as an XPTABLES variable.
- Increased the width of the Stacked Storms drop-down list to handle longer storm and ensemble names.
- The build number is now visible within the XPRafts UI.
- Added a message to notify the user when unable to find a valid Sentinel lock (either local or network) during program start up.
- Fixed a bug where the Ensemble Statistics Utility would sometimes return the incorrect but similarly named node to the one highlighted.
- The global storm name is now shown in the engine solve dialogue.
- Fixed a bug where the names of selected stacked storms were not being written correctly to the dat file, causing the engine to crash.
- Fixed a bug where trying to print a graph in XPRafts would sometimes crash the application.
Operating System Requirements
This installer for XPRafts 2018.1.1 will run on:
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
All of them 32 and 64 bits.
XPRafts 2018.1.1 is available in two installations:
- Local - requires Sentinal lock and client specific configuration file.
- Network - requires Sentinal lock and client specific configuration file.
For any issues encountered during installation, contact our Support.