The Hydsys/Prophet Storms window sets the parameters for hydsys gauged rainfall data. The following options are available in the main Hydys Storm window:
- HydSys Format File: The name of the file which contains the rainfall intensity or stream flow information. If the “Select” button is activated then a get file dialog presented, allowing the user to choose the appropriate file. You may create your own file by entering the name of a non-existing file in this field.
- HydSys Station Name: A number identifying the station for which data is held in the file defined above. Typically the name of the field station of interest. You may create a new station name by entering a non-existing name in this field.
- Global Factor:
The HydSys Station parameters can be further modified by using the
Edit button. The following options are available in the edit window:
- Sort Button: Use the sort button to sort the list chronologically.
- HydSys Date: This item specifies the end date for the value on the current row (except for the first row) and the start date for the value on the following row (except for the last row).
- HydSys Time: This item specifies the end time for the value on the current row (except for the first row) and the start time for the value on the following row (except the last row).
- HydSys Rainfall: This item specifies the rainfall for the period starting at the date and time of the previous row and ending at the date and time of the current row. The rainfall value for the first row is ignored.