XPRafts is designed to provide civil engineers and city planning professionals an intuitive interface for modelling runoff hydrographs.
The following tutorials provide the basic information to set up and review rainfall runoff routing simulation projects and give users a firm foundation to effectively use the software.
- Tutorial 1 - An Overview of XPRafts
- Tutorial 2 - Basics of XPRafts
- Tutorial 3 - Input Variables
- Tutorial 4 - Creating a Simple Network
- Tutorial 5 - Linking to External Databases
- Tutorial 6 - Subdivision - Pre Development
- Tutorial 7 - Subdivision - Post Development
- Tutorial 8 - River Example
- Tutorial 9 - Detention Basin Versus On Site Detention
- Tutorial 10 - PMP Estimation