XPRafts provides users the ability to add and edit the shape of links to suit a project's requirements via the editing of link vertices.
To add and edit vertices:
- Highlight a link by hovering the cursor or left-clicking the link.
- Right-click, and select "Edit Vertices" from the context menu .
- Hover over the link, and the mouse cursor should change into the add vertex cursor .
- Click to add the vertex, and drag to the desired location.
- To edit an existing vertex, follow steps 1 and 2, and hover over the vertex to the be edited. The cursor will change to the to edit vertex icon
There are no limits to the number of vertices that can be added to a link.