To send a CityWatch notification, follow this procedure:
- Specify the Event/Message Description field. This field is used for logging purpose only and will not be sent to the user.
- Specify the Message field. This field is the (alert) message that will be dispatched to the recipients. If the Telephone option is check, CityWatch will perform text-to-voice translation automatically.
- Select the desired Delivery Options. If the corresponding field in the Notifications layer does not contain the required information, the delivery will not be processed.
- The Status field will show the message dispatching status.
- Finally, click Send to initiate the communication with CityWatch.