To send a CityWatch notification, follow this procedure:
1. Specify the Event/Message Description field. This field is used for logging purpose only and will not be sent to the user.
2. Specify the Message field. This field is the (alert) message that will be dispatched to the recipients. If the Telephone option is check, CityWatch will perform text-to-voice translation automatically.
3. Select the desired Delivery Options. If the corresponding field in the Notifications layer does not contain the required information, the delivery will not be processed.
4. The Status field will show the message dispatching status.
5. Finally, click Send to initiate the communication with CityWatch.