The SCADA Event Manager is a module to support Info360 integration that enables you to configure multiple different events for on-demand analysis and reporting.
Set your Event with SCADA Event Manager
To create an event with SCADA Event Manager in LDA:
- Click on the Live Data Adapter button.
- Then, click on SCADA Event Manager
- In the next screen, you can schedule your SCADA event. You have the following actionable buttons to use within your SCADA Event Manager (see below):
- New - Click on the New button to create new SCADA event.
- Edit - Click on the Edit button to modify an existing SCADA event.
- Delete - Click on the Delete button to remove your SCADA event.
- Get Data/Refresh - Click on the Get Data/Refresh
- Purge Data - If you click on the Purge Data
- In the next screen, you can update your scheduled SCADA event by selecting your Start and End dates.