The following is a minimum computer configuration necessary to install and run InfoWater Pro:
CPU Speed: 2.2 GHz minimum or higher; Hyper-threading (HHT) or Multi-core recommended
Processor: Intel Dual Core, Core 2 Duo, Xeon, or greater; SSE2 (or greater)
Memory/RAM: 4 GB or higher
Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 recommended or higher at Normal size (96dpi)
Disk Space: 4 GB of free space to accommodate a full setup installation and additional disk space - keep as much free disk space available as possible. Its virtual memory system needs additional free disk space when working on large projects
Video/Graphics Adapter: 64 MB RAM minimum, 256 MB RAM or higher recommended. NVIDIA, ATI and INTEL chipsets supported
Networking Hardware: Simple TCP/IP, Network Card or Microsoft Loopback Adapter is required for the License Manager
To Install InfoWater Pro for a single user or on a network, perform the following procedure:
- Turn on your computer, and start Windows. Close any other applications that are currently running.
- Save or Run the installation executable from the link provided in the delivery email.
- If you saved the installation file, then Run the installation executable and follow the on-screen instructions for system-specific information.
- If you installed a Fixed Seat license, then the CD Key & Serial Number provided in the delivery email will be required during the installation wizard.
- If you installed a Floating License, then the name or IP of license server will be required during the Installation Wizard.
Floating Seat License
To check out a license:
- Type in the name of the license server, and click Query. A list of all available software licenses and seats available should appear in the Available License in the License Server section.
- Click the license to be checked out. If the Number of Available Seats is zero, the license cannot be checked out until a license is checked in or more licenses are added by the server administrator.
- Choose to check-out the license Per Session or Per Day.
- If Per Day For is selected, specify for how many days in the box to the right.
- Click Check Out License.
To check in a license:
- Click Check in Active License.
- You can only check-in license that has been checked out Per Day (the license will be automatically checked-in with the Per Session option).
Fixed Seat License
Once InfoWater Pro is installed, the license will need to be activated:
- From the Windows Start menu, select Programs, ArcGIS, and select ArcGIS Pro. Note: InfoWater Pro 2.0 is compatible with ArcGIS Pro 2.4.
- In ArcGIS Pro, go to the InfoWater Pro ribbon, and click Initialize.
- The Innovyze License Managment dialog box will appear, if the license has not yet been activated.
- In the Fixed Seat license tab, set the Request License Online For drop-down menu to Activation, and click Go. This step will launch the Internet browser and open the Innovyze License Registration webpage.
- Please verify the Serial Number and the CD Key and then fill in your Name, Company Name, Email Address, and Telephone Number and click Submit to send your request for obtaining your License Key.
- A confirmation message of your request should then be shown and the License Key will be generated and displayed on the screen.
- Copy the License Key from Innovyze webpage and enter it in the License Key field of the Innovyze License Management dialog box.
- Click APPLY LICENSE CHANGES to complete the activation process.
- Finally, click OK in the Confirmation dialog box, and then click Close to close the Innovyze License Management dialog box. InfoWater Pro will appear on the screen and the icons will be enabled for use.