What is Info360 Connect?
With Info360 Connect InfoWater Pro is capable of pulling in real-time data from a Info360 Connect Server, and comparing the observed data and the modeled parameters within the graph control.
This page contains content on the following areas:
- Info360 Connect
- Data Channel Tab
- Gap Analysis
- Updatable Channel Tab
- Pattern Channel Tab
To set up a live connection between Info360 Connect and the local InfoWater Pro model, follow these steps:
- Open the Info360 Connect located in the InfoWater Command Center from the the Exchange drop-down menu.
- Add a server connection by providing the Info360 Connect URL with a login.
- Connect the elements in the model to the real time data using the Data Channel Mapping tool.
- Calculate and import patterns directly from Info360 Connect data using the Pattern Channel tool.
- Perform Info360 Connect hydraulic runs that update from Info360 Connect boundary conditions.
- Compare Model Results with the Real Time Data by using the Reference Graph tool in the Output Report Manager.
- The Gap Analysis tool can be used to visualize how accurately the model results match the measured Info360 Connect data.
- Export InfoWater Pro model results to Info360 Connect using the Updatable Channel tool.
This is the Data Channel Mapping tab in the External Data Connect dialog box used to build the mapping of the elements in the model to real time data:
Data Channel Tab
This is the Data Channel Mapping dialog box used to create and modify a map between the model element and real time data:
The Gap Analysis tool allows you to visualize how accurately the model results match the measured SCADA data.
The following steps show you how to set up the Gap Analysis.
- Select the sensors in the Data Channel Mapping list.
- Select the Gap Analysis tool .
- The Gap Analysis window opens and the results are organized based on category (results) type. From the drop-down box select the category type.
- Select the row header to highlight the sensor of interest.
- You can also view a time series table which shows the difference between model simulation data and measured sensor data by clicking on the Gap Report
- You can compare model simulation and measured sensor data by using the comparison graph. Click on the Comparison Graph
- You can create a comparison of multiple mappings of the difference between model simulation and sensor data with Gap Graph tool. Click on the Gap Graph
- You can create a scattered plot with the Comparison Correlation tool. Note: The x-axis represents sensor data and the y-axis represents simulation data. Click on the Comparison Correlation
- You can create a bar chart that shows the statistical information of the gap difference (minimum, maximum, standard deviation, average, and RMSD) with the Gap Statistic tool. Click on the Gap Statistic
Updatable Channel Tab
This is the Updatable Channel tab used to create a relationship to a model element (such as a tank) and its real time data.
Pattern Channel Tab
The Pattern Channel tab is used to map a Info360 Connect Pattern to a Pattern within InfoWater Pro. The date range in which the pattern is calculated can be modified for up-to-date SCADA conditions, and data can be imported and viewed directly before applying to a Run.
- Preview the selected pattern after it has been imported into InfoWater Pro.
- Add or Delete pattern. The Add button will prompt for a selection of an existing Pattern in Info360 Connect and then append a row in the table.
- Batch edit the selected patterns. This tool is used for modifying the time window over which the pattern is extracted from Info360 Connect.
- Refresh fields from Info360 Connect. This tool will update all the grayed-out fields which are based on Info360 Connect (e.g., SW Pattern Name, Sensors, Server Extraction), so if changes are made in Info360 Connect they will be brought over.
- Update all specified InfoWater Pro Patterns from Info360 Connect based on the settings in the table.
Model Dataset – Select the InfoWater Pattern dataset to be used for SCADA data. If desired, SCADA Run scenarios can be set up to use a separate copy of Patterns based on SCADA data rather than the Base set of pattern data used in other runs. Alternatively, all Patterns can exist in one dataset with different names, while Demand and Control datasets call upon specific patterns in different scenarios.
Model Pattern – Select the InfoWater Pattern that will store the SCADA data.
Extraction Method – See below table:
|0: User Defined||When selected, you can manually assign a date range for extraction using the User Extraction field in the table.|
|1: Server Default||This option maintains the same time window that is defined in Info360 Connect.|
|2: Fixed Duration||This option takes the total duration from Info360 Connect (e.g., 7 days) and creates a time window that extends to the current time.|
For example, if Info360 Connect is set to 4/1/2018 to 4/7/2018 and the current date is 10/1/2018, then this option creates a window from 9/25/2018 to 10/1/2018.
|3: Fixed Start Date||This option creates a time window from the start time specified in Info360 Connect until the current clock time on the computer.|
SW Pattern Name – [Defined in Info360 Connect] The name of the pattern in Info360 Connect.
Pattern Type – [Defined in Info360 Connect] This specifies the data interval used in creating the pattern. Example Pattern types are Hourly, 15 Minutes, and 5 Minutes.
Sensors - [Defined in Info360 Connect] This lists the sensors in Info360 Connect used to generate the Pattern.
Server Extraction – [Defined in Info360 Connect] This shows the time window used in Info360 Connect to define the pattern.
User Extraction – Click this field to manually enter a custom date range that will be used for extracting data from Info360 Connect into the InfoWater Pro pattern. Be sure to select “0: User Defined” as the Extraction Method explained above.
Last Extraction – This read-only field shows the date range last used to pull pattern data.
Pattern Description – [Defined in Info360 Connect] This shows the description associated with the pattern in Info360 Connect.