Importing an InfoWater model file from InfoWater into InfoWater Pro is one of the most common questions we get at Innovyze. The process is simple, and it requires you to export your old InfoWater model into InfoWater Pro. Here is a a step-by-step process on how to export data from your hydraulic model and save it to InfoWater Pro:
To import an InfoWater model file into InfoWater Pro:
- Open Open InfoWater Pro by clicking on your InfoWater Pro icon on your desktop.
- Select Settings.
- Choose InfoWater Project.
- Select your old InfoWater .mxd file.
- Click Open.
- As soon as you open your old .mxd file in InfoWater Pro, it will convert to a new .aprx file.
- Once it completes importing, your new model will appear in InfoWater Pro. You can now initialize your project with your converted model file in InfoWater Pro.
- Your new .aprx file will automatically save, and you can go to your File Explorer to view the new .aprx file.
Note: Be sure to close your InfoWater software program when you import your old InfoWater model file into your new InfoWater Pro project.