You can import your old InfoWater model file into InfoWater Pro by following these steps:
- Open InfoWater Pro by clicking on your InfoWater Pro icon on your desktop.
- Select Settings.
- Choose InfoWater project.
- Select your old InfoWater .mxd file.
- Click Open.
- As soon as you open your old .mxd file in InfoWater Pro, it will convert to a new .aprx file.
- Once it completes importing, your new model will appear in InfoWater Pro as shown below. You can now initialize your project with your converted model file in InfoWater Pro.
- Your new .aprx file will automatically save, and you can go to your File Explorer to view the new .aprx file.
Be sure to close your InfoWater software program when you import your old InfoWater model file to your new InfoWater Pro project.