A Named Area is a saved view of the map. Named areas are very similar to ArcMap's Bookmarks tool.
The Names Area tool is located in the Toolbox tab in the Operation Center. Named Area is the bottom tool in the list.
- Creates a new named area.
- Copies the currently highlighted named area and makes a new named area.
- Deletes the currently highlighted named area.
- Saves any changes made.
- Runs the currently highlighted named area.
- Saves and closes the dialog box.
- Closes the dialog box.
Area - The area can be either the current map view or any defined view that you may pan to.
Associated Facility Type - The type of facility associated with the view.
Associated Facility ID - Allows you to select one facility every time the named area is applied.