The new Import Electro Scan dialog box allows you to update an existing Electroscan report or upload a new Electroscan report into InfoAsset Planner.
Electroscan Integration FELL for Pressurized Systems
With this new dialog box as shown below, you can integrate pressurized main pipes data into InfoAsset Planner.
- You can now use InfoAsset Planner to integrate data with Esri's new Workforce mobile application in this latest InfoAsset Planner software release. Esri's Workforce mobile application allows users to assign tasks to field workers.
- Finally, there are three new improvements to Electroscan in the Condition Assessment Window in this latest InfoAsset Planner software product release.
- You can automatically populate a null value type in the Condition Assessment Window.
- You can enable or disable GPM labels in the Condition Assessment Window.
- You can display the metric unit for imported inspection length of pipes in the Condition Assessment Window.