What's New in Info360 Insight
These release notes describe the new feature improvements for our first release of Info360 Insight. Amazon Web Services (AWS) has partnered with Innovyze to host Info360 Insight on the Internet. You can access Info360 Insight from the following web site address: www.info360.com. All of our functionality for Info360 Insight is new. Please refer to our User's Guide for more details on our newly created cloud-based Info360 Insight software product. You can also read the Introduction to Info360 Insight for a brief summary of our new software product.
New Features and Improvements in Info360 Insight for March 30th, 2021
- A new improvement for this release is a heat map that you can create from your Incident page. The heat map shows the concentration of customers who are impacted by the incident.
- With the latest software release, you can search for assets in the Search bar of your map.
- You have the capability to delete and rename a scenario from the Impact page in this latest software release of Info360 Insight.
- For this software product release of Info360 Insight, you will be able to create a pattern with your water usage.
- For this software product release of Info360 Insight, you will experience overall performance improvements for Mass Balance and ILI tools.
- A new improvement in this upcoming software release allows you to create date and time, default service levels, and default unit of measurement settings for Mass Balance and ILI tools. To find out more information on how to Change Your General Settings, go to Admin in our online help documentation.
- You can upload your time-series sensor data in this latest release with our new Upload Sensor Data feature.
- For this software product release of Info360 Insight, you will be able to create charts with improved visual changes (i.e., scatter charts, date display, unit on y-axis, etc.).
- You can create new charts for sensors data and you can create new charts for pattern with your water usage in this upcoming software release.
- You can configure your system connections from the System Connections tab in Admin of Info360 Insight in this upcoming software release.
- You can configure your sensor configuration settings from Sensor Configuration tab in Admin in Info360 Insight in this upcoming software release.