The Sensor Group Watcher tab of the Command Center displays a table of current data for a selected sensor group.
Sensor Group Watcher
Drop-down menu to select the sensor source data for the new Sensor Group Watcher Chart.
Once added to the workspace, the Sensor Group Watcher chart can be further configured using a few functionality.
- You can change the display of the chart by clicking View and selecting either Sensor Data or Sensor Data & Reference Data from the drop-down menu.
- The chart allows you to view the location of the sensor on the map by clicking the sensor name.
- The chart allows you to view the Historical Chart for a particular sensor by clicking the value.
- The up, straight, and down arrows before the value allows you to see how the current value compares to the previous measurement.
- Up arrow indicates value has risen since the previous measurement.
- Straight arrow indicates value has remained the same since the previous measurement.
- Down arrow indicates value has lowered since the previous measurement.
- The Sensor Data & Reference Data view allows you to change the date of sensor data being displayed by clicking the calendar and changing the date, hour, and minute.
- The Sensor Data & Reference Data view allows you to change the range of sensor data being displayed to 24, 48, or 72 hours, with the current value as constant line in the chart. This provides a picture of the current value against the previous 24, 48, or 72 hours of data. It also allows you to see the highest and lowest value over the given time period.
The Sensor Group Watcher chart contains the following columns:
Drop-down menu where you can select how information of the defined Sensor Group is displayed. The options are Sensor Data or Sensor Data & Reference Data. By default, the View is set to Sensor Data.
|Sensor||Displays the name of the sensor belonging to the defined Sensor Group. Click the sensor name to locate it on the map.|
|Date Time||Displays the date and time of the current data being displayed.|
|Value||Displays the numerical value of the current data taken from a sensor. Click the value to display the Historical Chart.|
|Glance View||Displays the preview of the Historical Chart of a sensor. This is available in the Sensor Data & Reference Data View.|
|Highest / Lowest||Displays the highest and lowest numerical value of the current data taken from a sensor. This is available in the Sensor Data & Reference Data View.|
Sensor Group Watcher Chart Example
The resulting Sensor Group Watcher charts display the most current data for all sensors belonging to the Sensor Group, in this case All Pumps, pumps. For each sensor, the date and time when the data is taken and the corresponding value is shown. The up, straight, and down arrows before the value indicate if a value has risen, remained the same, or has lowered since the previous measurement, respectively. When Sensor Data & Reference Data view is selected, a preview of the Historical Chart, as well as the highest and lowest values are displayed over a time period.