Welcome to the Info360 Online Help
What's new in Info360
The latest version brought significant performance enhancements, data management, and analysis controls.
Sampling is at the core of how Info360 stores and interacts with data. This efficient model is based on the stock market.
What are Workspaces?
Workspaces are customizable pages where users can lay out saved charts and dashlets. Access them from the left panel.
The Command Ribbon
The Command Ribbon is the common toolbar among all Workspaces that is used to access stored data and analytics.
The Server Configuration page controls database connections, the web map, sensor feeds, and much more.
Info360 offers numerous ways to visualize your data including charts, gauges, and dashlets.
Mass Balance Overview
Mass Balance analysis is used for Water networks and zones to calculate the usage and leakage of water over time.
Using Analytical Functions
Functions are the building blocks of Info360 analytics, accessed from the Library or combined in custom expressions.
Browse our set of How To instruction topics to learn how to do common tasks.
Table of contents
- What's New in SCADAWatch v6.3
- What's New in SCADAWatch v6.2
- What's New in SCADAWatch v6.1
- What's New in SCADAWatch v6.0
- Workspace Overview
- Command Center
- Data Sampling
- Sensor Health
- Analytical Functions
- Moving Average
- Mass Balance
- Hydraulic Model Connection
- How to Receive SMS/Text Message Alerts
- How to Run a Search on Historic Data
- How to Renew Server License
- How to Add a Sensor to Info360
- How to Configure and Save a Workspace
- How to View Non Revenue Water
- How to View Data from a Group of Sensors
- How to Combine Dashlets
- How to Use "IF" Statement in Expression
- How to Set up a Pump Curve Chart
- How to Calculate the Specific Capacity of a Well
- How to Estimate Leakage using Minimum Nightly Flow