Non Revenue Water and water usage are calculated for each zone in a Mass Balance Network.
In order to get results of non revenue water, billing data must be connected (as a sensor) and applied to the Mass Balance Network.
Once the Mass Balance Network is set up and has been run, any results can be opened in the current workspace as Charts of historic data.
- With the Mass Balance Network open in the workspace (if not, click Mass Balance tab), set the Network to Snapshot Mode (click to switch). on the desired Network in the
- Select the desired Snapshot Date Time or Real-time as well as the Snapshot Data Interval.
- When finished processing (results will show on the network), double click on one of the zones to access the outputs.
- Select NRW from the dropdown menu.
- Review the output chart using the standard Chart interface tools.