Sensors can be organized in groups and then reviewed in a live summary table using Sensor Group Watcher in the Command Center.
- Go to the Data Source tab in the Command Center.
- Create a new custom Sensor Group by clicking , or select and the desired existing Sensor Group.
- In the New/Edit Sensor Group pop up, enter a name for the group and click and select sensors to add to the Sensors field. Then click Finish.
- Go to the Chart Tab, select Watcher, and choose your Sensor Group from the dropdown.
- Click to create the Watcher table in the current Workspace.
- Review the table. It shows the latest value of each sensor in the group. You can click in the upper left to show Reference Data as well for each sensor.
- Click on the Sensor ID to zoom to the selected sensor on the map, or click on the sensor value to add a Chart of the sensor data in the current Workspace.