Often times a user might want to search for specific events in past data.
This can be done directly on sensor data, or on a Historic chart using the Search key in the toolbar.
- Go to the Search tab and create or select a Search.
- Use Analytical Functions to refine the search criteria to find the desired events.
- Click to save changes and then to run the search
- The Run Search window will pop up. Select the sensor or Groups and the Time Range for the search. Then click Run Search.
- Review the search results table that is added to the Workspace. Calculated values from functions used in the search are output to the table for review.
Workflow using Historic Charts:
- Create or select and design a Search following the steps above.
- Open a Historical Chart on any sensor of data. For example, click on the sensor on the map and select Show Historical Chart.
- Click the
- Select the desired Search and Time Range. Then click Run Search.
- Review the Search results on the Chart.