This page provides instructions on how to create and view a ranking report for a particular sensor type, which you can then sort in an ascending or descending order, using the Table dashlet.
Click the Dashlet tab in the Command Center and click to add a new dashlet.If you want to modify an existing dashlet, click the Edit button.
- In the Dashlet Type field, select Table from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Display as Ranked Table check box.
Select the Append Statistic Panel check box. This is an optional functionality to display a statistical panel on the top of the resulting ranked table that provides a summary of the minimum and maximum values, the total number of sensors in the table, and the average value.
- Answer all the fields as described on Dashlets-Table.
- Click Finish. The new dashlet will be created and will be displayed in the available dashlets.
- In the list of available dashlets, click the Add button on the dashlet you have created to add it into the current Workspace.
The ranking table displaying the last reported sensor values for the particular sensor type will be displayed. The statistical panel on the top of the table provides a summary of the minimum and maximum values, the total number of sensors in the table, and the average value.
- Click the ID, Result, and Date header to sort their values in an ascending or descending order.
- Click the value under Result to display the Historical Chart for the specific sensor ID.