This page provides instructions on how to create an automatic schedule to export a PDF copy of the Workspace and share the PDF via link or email.
- Create an automatic schedule to export the Workspace to PDF:
- Go to the Miscellaneous tab of Administration.
- In the Run Type field of the Workspace Archive Scheduler, select a particular duration (Never, Weekly, Monthly) to auto-generate a PDF snapshot of the workspace. The scheduling workspace archive process will run at midnight of the particular day.
- In the Run at field, select from the drop-down menu.
- Click Update.This functionality only runs when you are using Chrome version 78, 79 and 80. If you are using a different Chrome version, Info360 will return the following error message:
"Workspace archive scheduler is being disabled due to incompatible Chrome version. Please contact Innovyze support."
Share the exported PDF:
Go to the Workspace view and click the Share Workspace icon. The Link and Embed URL is available and can be shared to anyone with login access.
If you have created a contact list in Scheduler, you can select from the available contact list from the drop-down menu.
Alternatively, you can type one or more email address, separating multiple addresses with a comma or semicolon.
Click Finish. The exported PDF will be sent to all contacts specified according to the auto-schedule.