This installation should occur on the machine that will host or serve the licenses.
The following procedure describes the steps on how to install the floating version of the application.
You will have to register for an account via the Support Portal to create a support case to engage Innovyze to assist with activation, renewal, and deactivation of your license. Here is the link to your Support Portal: https://innovyze.force.com/support/s/utilities. If you do not have credentials, please reach out to Innovyze Support to request for them.
In order for the ILA (version 1.10 or above) to view the available floating licenses, the ILA MUST be upgraded to the latest version on the license server. This will install the latest version of the "Sentinel RMS License Manager" which is compatible with the latest version of the ILA.
- Double-click the installer to begin the Innovyze License Administrator (ILA) installation process.
- On the License Type screen, select the Floating option. For this installation type, the machine the ILA is being installed on will be used as the network license manager. All program features required for the floating license version will be installed so that other machines on the network can use this floating license. Click Next.
- Click Next to install the application in the folder specified, or click Change to install to a different folder.
- Select the setup type that best suits your needs. Select either Complete or Custom installation.
- Click Install to continue with the installation.
- When the installation is completed, click Finish.