The following list provides the features and improvements in the previous versions of the Innovyze License Administrator (ILA) application.
For a list of the latest features and improvements in the current release, refer to What's New in Innovyze License Administrator.
Features and Improvements in version 1.13
- Port 5099 no longer opened when applying a floating license.
Features and Improvements in version 1.12
- Fixed the installation of the cloud service when installing the ILA with the floating license option.
(See Sentinel Cloud Plugin Service not installed when selecting floating license option for details).
Features and Improvements in version 1.11
- Additional error codes have been mapped to appropriate error messages.
Features and Improvements in version 1.10
- Updated to use Thales Licensing version 9.8.1.
Features and Improvements in version 1.9
- ILA "About" form added and updated with third party license details.
- Minor performance updates.
Features and Improvements in version 1.8
- ILA "View Available and Unavailable Licenses" user interface updated for improved readability and separation between the rows of information.
- ILA updated to use the latest version of the Thales SDK (9.7.2).
Features and Improvements in version 1.7
- ILA will display the full feature descriptions rather than the just the feature name.
- ILA allows multiple entitlement IDs to be entered and applied as one action.
- ILA can display the number of field devices for InfoAsset Online and InfoAsset Mobile within the tooltip information for these features.
Features and Improvements in version 1.6
- ILA will synchronise newly applied licenses (via their entitlement IDs) with the license server.
- ILA validates local machine date and time to ensure that it is in sync with the license server.
Features and Improvements in version 1.4
Updated icon for the application, add/remove program entry, and improved the application's visual look and feel.
The ILA can be installed via a command-line interface for system/network administrator usage.
See Innovyze License Administrator Command-line Interface for installing entitlements or adding or removing network servers from client machines.
ILACMDL entitlement -i xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx -q -o c:\temp\ilaerrors.txt
Commute/Return Commuted license options changed to only commute selected feature rather than the whole group of features under a product.
Updated licensing libraries to new version.
Features and Improvements in version 1.3
- If a license is made up of multiple licenses, i.e. an aggregate license, then display a tooltip for selected feature, detailing which license(s) make up the overall license.
- Added usage data option to display license usage data.
Features and Improvements in version 1.2
- Added ability to commute/return a floating license.